Friday, September 28, 2007

Now is the Time to Worship

Editor's note:
I'd heard about the worship ministry that Nella was doing with the college students and asked if she would be willing to share her heart with us and also provide a bit of background on this ministry


My name is Nella Schnase and I am very excited about this new service started mainly for college students and anyone going through a new journey in their lives. The idea of “Now Is the Time to Worship”came to me when I was sitting in church listening to my father speak on reaching people on your own level. I felt a strong calling to get other people my age together and praise to the One who gave us the freedom to do so.

In this calling I was very nervous about actually making it all happen. I have never been in charge of such a thing, but what I am sure of is that I knew this ministry was meant to start through me. I love music and I love God. He wanted me to put them together and make sure my eyes are on Him first and foremost. More about

No comments: